Thursday, September 1, 2011

Welcome Friends!


Fe and Theresa,
Thank-you for commenting! I attempted to comment back. Hope I can eventually do that on here.
Theresa, I value your input. Thank-you for the kind words.
I was going to include that Cor. verse, then later forgot.
God's word is So Rich! Because it is Supernaturally Alive and active (Hebrews 4:12)

I want to say that I purpose to be totally Spirit-Led in this Blog.

I pray for God's Wisdom daily and for His Guidance in my life, and in this writing/ sharing.

I want to Glorify God, not myself.
I pray More of Him, less of me.

I also attempted several times to post the "About Me" info. I can see it elsewhere but others can't.
I'm confident that these issues will work out soon.

I have many posts brewing in my mind.
I have figured out how to post pictures and graphics! I will be doing so soon.

This is meant to Encourage, support, cause smiles and laughter (i don't mind laughter at my own expense)
I hope to have a Confessions catagory.
I want to share my mistakes and growth as I have learned to live God's way.

Yesterday morning my Bible wasn't in it's usual spot- on the side table, next to my morning Bible reading spot, on the couch, so i got up and took my Mom's old Bible from the shelf. She received it Christmas 1976.

She has underlined and circled some passages. She has also DATED some passages that she's underlined, or written Notes about!

I think my Sisters, and Aunts (and others) would be excited about this, and love to know her thoughts and how God spoke to her at times. This is a HUGE BLESSING!

Relevant   to my first post:

My first post included a little about strength.
My Mom underlined and wrote a little about such.

My Mom has been the most important influence on me.
She was a Godly, Christian Mom, which is the most Blessed of Motherly Blessings.

More later!
Heather has hope~ and that's everything

No comments:

Post a Comment